|If you're the seller or the winner - now what?
- Contact each other.
- The seller and the winner should contact each other within three business days to discuss payment and shipping and handling details.
- Leave feedback for the other party once the seller has received the payment and the winner has received the merchandise.
- Buyer, Leave feedback to the seller and Seller, Leave feedback to the winner!
|Details for the seller and the winner
- The seller should contact the winner with information on the total cost, including shipping and handling cost, and where to send the payment.
- The winner must pay the seller directly for the merchandise or use - PayPal - Online Money Payment Processor, which is only 3% to receive payment in any amount and Free to pay anyone online!
- It is the seller's responsibility to fulfill the order when payment terms are met.
- The binding contract of the auction or the ad is between the winner and the seller.
- If the seller is unable to establish contact with the winner within 3 business days of the end of the auction, she/he may lose the place as the winner, and be at risk for receiving negative feedback and/or a Non-Paying Bidder Strike, both of which can ultimately lead to suspension from Beatleauction.
- Any technical difficulties of, which were caused by Beatleauction, accessing your Members Area, will not protect the seller and the winner from the responsibility the both sides took at the time they agreed to sell and purchase the auction.
- This auction is a written contract between the seller and the winner - ergo - the winner promises to pay for the merchandise in the timely manner and the seller promises to deliver the merchandise in the condition it is described above.
|Are you a victim of an Internet fraud, File a Complaint.